Image Credit: Third Eye Photography
Crispy Skinned Salmon Nourish Bowl
This easy creation is packed full of nutrients and literally takes 10 minutes to prepare. Devour it for lunch or dinner mmmm!
1 Salmon fillet
Thinly sliced purple cabbage & tomato
Kernels of 1/2 corn cob
English spinach leaves
1/2 tspn Wasabi
1 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp nut & seed mix
Pinch of Turmeric & Chili Powders
Oil for fyring (coconut is best)
1 tspn mbK Garlic Infusion
1. Sprinkle a little MBK Garlic Infusion on salmon skin, set aside.
2. Fry corn in a little oil with turmeric & chilli powders until blackened.
3. Add nut & seed mix to frypan for a couple of minutes and set aside.
4. Add a little oil to frypan, add Salmon, skin side down and cook to your preference.
5. Meanwhile mix yoghurt and Wasabi together.
6. Combine ingredients in a bowl, top with yoghurt dressing and a liberal sprinkling of mbK Garlic Infusion.